Few people know that how well they sleep has such a large impact on their health and well-being. Low energy levels, forgetfulness, and poor decision making are some of the immediate effects of a poor night’s sleep. However the longer-term effects of not getting enough sleep can also increase the risk of type 2 diabetes, obesity heart disease and depression.
WakeWell is a six-step online programme designed to help boost energy and alertness and improve sleep. With personalised tips and strategies to address factors that affect sleep, the programme will help you improve your quality of sleep so that you can be at your best during the day.
Here’s how the WakeWell online programme can help you
- Help understand the effect your mood and daily habits have on sleep
- Identify fixes which can help you sleep and feel better
- Improve your sleeping style through goal setting and improved lifestyle
Features & tools of the programme:
- 6 weekly steps and easy to read chapters
- Weekly exercises, challenges, polls and quizzes
- An article library on sleep, and other aspects of health and well-being
- Weekly email reminders
- Interactive tools: diary and online trackers
- Printable information and tools for each step
6-weeks to better sleep!
STEP 1Understand the importance of sleep and assess your current sleep style
STEP 2Setting goals for improvement
STEP 3Understand sleep routines and their effect
STEP 4Plan actions to eliminate sleep disturbers
STEP 5Review negative habits that affect sleep
STEP 6Review areas of improvement and set a long-term plan